3) $100,000 Cancer Campaign:
4) Current Media:
- P&G protest message on channel 5 news & in Cincinnati Biz Courier
- If you google ‘middle finger ticket Forest Thomer’ newspaper articles & such come up about that too.
GLSEN Banned from St. Patty’s Day Parade
Marched through a parade to assist in raising awareness about an anti-bullying group. An associate of mine was able to take the content/story and get it on the front page of CNN.com where it received over 60,000 views in 2 hours.
Ally Bruner; I Laughed at the Crippled Girl
Developed a marketing campaign around the concept of asking people to laugh at the crippled girl, Cincinnati comedian Ally Bruener, to promote her website www.ILaughedAtTheCrippledGirl.com. Resulted in a front page news story in the Cincinnati Enquirer, giving fruit to international attention via the associate press, local radio & news outlets, & exposure on numerous news websites such as USA TODAY & Yahoo.com!
5) $1,000 donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Greater Cincinnati
6) $1,000 donation to the Ohio Justice & Policy Center
A Christmas video I had produced was played on Fountain Square thanks to 3CDC VP J.Fox.
Live From Ohio
Functioned as an associate producer & talent with Live From Ohio ‘LFO’ productions. Found talent, resources, & aided with team construction & project development. Assisted LFO in the execution & planning of various music videos, a short film, & a television pilot. Worked with Ilyas i-EL Nashid, a Grammy nominated artist featured on MTV & the cover of CityBeat.
Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll Music Video
STAR short Film:
• STAR SHORT FILM: http://vimeo.com/51812630
Hype man at pre-super bowl parties in INDY with Cancer Care United
Hyped up crowds of students at various high schools as a celebrity guest for pre-game parties & pep rallies.
I functioned as the primary social media coordinator for the summer of 2011.
Started the ‘Do the Ellen’ fundraiser.
Over $2,500.00 donated to Komen Cincinnati via my ‘Do the Ellen’ dance campaign & www.DoTheEllen.com website. Campaign utilizes pink T-Rex stickers & necklaces which are sold & distributed at dance events & during street performances. Coverage on FOX news, local paper, & radio!
*Sold $1,000 in PINK T-Rex stickers in less than a week as part of an online challenge.
MC at an event where Justin Bieber & other celebrity autographed materials were auctioned off alongside Q-102′s Brian Douglas!
Cincinnati Public School (CPS) Christmas Party Campaign
Organized & promoted a country Christmas concert with Bobby Mackey. Food & toys acquired from fundraising events were distributed to an entire floor of students at Carson Elementary.
Worked as a life coach at ‘H4C’ School for the Gifted. I worked with high risk ‘students’ that had various behavior disabilities, teaching them how to function in the world as productive members of society.
Executed a summer long weekend event series at Bobby Mackey’s Music World. Resulted in the following…
• Billboards sponsored by The Plastic Surgery Group of Cincinnati
• 10,000 person ‘Do the Ellen’ DeGeneres dance at U.S. Bank Arena during a Cincinnati Cyclone intermission!
• 2,000 person ‘Do the Ellen’ DeGeneres dance at Party in the Park!
• Giant 300 person Zombie ‘Do the Ellen” dance during a canned food drive!
• Pan Handled to Chicago Theater creating on the spot giant Ellen DeGeneres Dance
Big Brother 12 reality show
I was a finalist almost selected to be on season 12 of Big Brother.
VH-1 ‘Naked Dating’
I was a casting finalist for this epic show.
Ally Bruener “Wheelchair Bubble Pop”
Assisted Ally Bruener in living her dream of riding her wheelchair across a basketball court of bubble wrap! Resulted in coverage on CNN & local community papers! Over $2,000.00 worth the bubble wrap & a basketball court was donated for the cause!!!
Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Campaign
Worked as a content contributor for www.Pojo.com
Published author on Yu-Gi-Oh card game strategy in a Pojo annual book. At one time was the 2nd ranked Yu-Gi-Oh player in the state of Kentucky. Averaged 2,000 emails a day from readers/fans interested in discussing deck profiles, game strategy, & current online metagame. Organized & developed card drives, providing thousands & thousands & thousands & thousands of donated cards to underprivileged students.
Various Modeling Jobs:
Links to these media can be found on the www.HumanPuppet.com main page & under the ‘Forest’s Blog’ tab:
• WCPO-Channel 9 News Cincinnati
• Channel 12 News Cincinnati
• Channel 5 News Cincinnati
• WXIX Fox 19 News Cincinnati
• Warm 98
• 96 Rock, Q-102
• 700 WLW
• (ETC.) other radio including XM stations
• Front Page of the Cincinnati Enquirer
• Associated Press (AP) outlets
• Billboards across Cincinnati thanks to The Plastic Surgery Group and U.S. Bank Arena!
1) Northern Kentucky University (August 2006-May 2009) College of Arts and Sciences; Highland Heights, KY Bachelors in Biology: 107 Hours completed
2) University of Kentucky (August 2005- May 2006) College of Arts and Sciences; Lexington, KY Bachelors in Biology: 35 Credit Hours Completed and Transferred
3) Yale University (Summer 2003) Junior Statesman of America Program; New Haven, Connecticut